African Hand Crafted Recycled Scrap Metal Sculpture, "Merchant Woman"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Wending her way sinuously through the market, a Yoruba woman hawks her wares, basket balanced on her head. Such informal economic activity is vital to the unskilled worker in West Africa. Kola Ogunsunlade Joseph captures the slender woman's grace in a minimalist composition of burnished metal. The simple, abstracted forms and the contrast of the material's natural colors and textures result in a handsome, contemporary sculpture.
- 1.30 kgs
- 2.9 lbs
- 37 cm H x 12 cm W x 10 cm D
- 14.57" H x 4.72" W x 3.94" D
- Recycled metal
- Signed by the artist
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Each work is unique. Recycled parts will vary from piece to piece based on availability.
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa