African Men's Cord Bracelet Hand Crafted Wristband, "Kente Expedition"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Ghanaian artisan Robert Aidoo-Taylor selects black, yellow, orange, blue, and green for this handcrafted men's bracelet. Inspired by West Africa's traditional kente cloth, the wristband features cords wrapped around compressed recycled paper.
- 16 grams
- 0.56 oz
- 21.5 cm L x 2 cm W
- 8.5" L x 0.8" W
- Polypropylene cord and cotton trim on compressed recycled paper, brass snap
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Snap clasp
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Robert Aidoo-Taylor has received 7 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $100 and the most recent for $750.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.