Alpaca Blend Hooded Cardigan, "Winter Beauty"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
Beautiful colors distinguish this sweater knitted in blue, turquoise and lime green. Designed to brighten up the season, the long, graceful cardigan features an open front and a cozy hood. Peru's Nestor Yana works in a luxurious alpaca wool blend for warmth and beauty.
- 0.35 kgs
- 0.8 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 76.2 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 94 cm Bust/chest x 76.2 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 30" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 37" Bust/chest x 30" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 78.7 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 106.7 cm Bust/chest x 81.3 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 31" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 42" Bust/chest x 32" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 76.2 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 99 cm Bust/chest x 78.7 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 30" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 39" Bust/chest x 31" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
Alfredo's sales have more than tripled since he started with Novica. He began with a few assistants and now has grown to employ full-time employees and several other women who help fulfill his orders. Many of the women who work for him are able to provide essentials for their homes like mattresses, refrigerators, and other appliances.
Alfredo Falcon has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $2550 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to stock up on the alpaca wool he uses in his apparel and accessories.
Alfredo currently provides full-time jobs to a single mother, a man trying to fund his education, and several women who are bringing income to their households.
Alfredo currently supports English studies for his four nephews, with the hope that it will help them achieve a better future.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
"Beautiful & warm!"
Very well made, thick enough without being too thick. Love the colors. The pockets are a bit far back for my taste, but it's really worth it.
Was This Review Helpful?
"Soft and thick"
I was so excited about this sweater, but it is not near as bright as it appears in the picture. It fits great, good feel and is super soft. The colors are just not the same as in the picture.
Was This Review Helpful?