Blue Ceramic Candleholder Handcrafted of Terracotta, "Luminous Blue Petals"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Enveloped in bands of blue and turquoise, a smooth ceramic oval stands on a matching base. Isabel and Jessica craft this charming candleholder from terracotta, polishing the finished piece with a zapote fruit seed and applying colors derived from natural minerals. A tealight can be placed inside and the light emanates from petals incised by hand into the terracotta. The top is open to provide even more illumination.
- 0.50 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- 14.5 cm H x 13.7 cm Diam.
- 5.75" H x 5.5" Diam.
- Stand/base: 1 cm H x 8.8 cm Diam.
- Stand/base: 0.4" H x 3.5" Diam.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- For use with tealights only
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Surface may become warm or hot during use; place on a protected surface
- Keep away from children and pets
- Tealight not included
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
Your Purchase Makes a Difference!
Isabel and Jessica has received a $100 microcredit loan with 0% interest.