Cabochon Labradorite and Silver Dangle Earrings, "Darkening Sky"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
Cabochons of labradorite are intriguing in classic dangle earrings from Neetu Barathi. Believed by some to be a stone of transformation and magic, labradorite is known for the flashes of color that can sometimes be seen within the stone's murky depths. Artisans set the gems in sterling silver bezels that swing from polished hooks.
- 7 grams
- 0.26 oz
- 3.8 cm L x 1.4 cm W x 0.8 cm D
- 1.5" L x 0.6" W x 0.3" D
- 925 sterling silver, labradorite
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Hook earrings
- High polish finish
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.