Cat's Eye and Cotton Fabric Dangle Earrings from Ghana, "Ohemaa Elegance"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Beneath beads of natural cat's eye, frills of cotton fabric printed with colorful African motifs dangle. Ghanaian artisan Lydia Mawuenya Amedzrator creates these earrings, which swing from brass hooks. These earrings are named Ohemaa, which means "queen" in the Akan language.
- 21 grams
- 0.74 oz
- 9 cm L x 11 cm W
- 3.5" L x 4.3" W
- Cat's eye, cotton, brass hooks
- Avoid contact with water
- Hook earrings
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Natural stone -- color and variegation will vary
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa