Chalcedony Bird Beaded Pendant Necklace from Mexico, "Sweet Dance"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Wings spread in a sweet dance, a lone bird is featured in the pendant of this necklace from Mexico. Mariana Barranco crafts the pendant from sterling silver, accentuating the bird with intricate patterns that are detailed with an oxidized finish. The pendant centers a beaded length of glowing cultured pearls alongside blue chalcedony gems.
- 14 grams
- 0.49 oz
- Necklace: 50.5 cm L x 0.3 cm W
- Necklace: 20" L x 0.1" W
- Pendant: 3.3 cm L x 5 cm W x 0.3 cm D
- Pendant: 1.3" L x 2" W x 0.1" D
- 925 sterling silver, cultured freshwater pearl, chalcedony
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- Oxidized finish
- Natural stone -- color and variegation will vary
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico