Faceted Labradorite Gemstone and Silver Dangle Earrings, "Dewdrop Muse"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
The Inuit peoples believed that labradorite was the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, and it is easy to see why when the gemstone's inner flashes of color catch your eye. Neetu Barathi expertly designs dangle earrings to showcase the unique stone, with gems that total 7 carats. The earrings are crafted of sterling silver with a polished finish.
- 5 grams
- 0.17 oz
- 3.6 cm L x 1 cm W x 0.7 cm D
- 1.4" L x 0.4" W x 0.3" D
- 925 sterling silver, labradorite
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Hook earrings
- High polish finish
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.