Fine Silver Dragonfly Pendant Necklace from Guatemala, "Natural Guardian"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Crafted by hand of fine silver, a simple ring forms the pendant of this necklace, completed by a silver dragonfly, a round silver charm, and a reconstituted turquoise bead. Teaching young girls artisanal skills, Guatemala's Jalapa Girl Jewelsmiths presents this beautiful necklace. It adorns the wearer on brown leather cord, closing with a clasp of sterling silver. The artisan's fingerprint decorates the round charm.
- 9 grams
- 0.33 oz
- Necklace length: 76.2 cm L
- Necklace length: 30" L
- Cord width: 1 mm
- Cord width: 1 mm
- Pendant: 3.5 cm H x 2.5 cm Diam.
- Pendant: 1.4" H x 1" Diam.
- Charms: 1.2 cm H x 1.2 cm W x 1.4 cm D
- Charms: 0.5" H x 0.5" W x 0.6" D
- 999 fine silver, reconstituted turquoise, leather cord, 925 sterling silver clasp
- Avoid contact with water
- Color(s) may vary slightly
- Lobster claw clasp
- High polish finish
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.