Floral Gold Accent Wood Jewelry Set in Carnation from Mexico, "Fantasy Flowers in Carnation"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Featuring hand-painted carnation floral motifs over bodies of magenta, three hearts are featured in this jewelry set by Creative Hands of Oaxaca. Promoting teamwork and unity, the Mexican artisans craft two dangle earrings and a pendant necklace from copal wood. Each earring swings from a hook of 14k gold plated stainless steel, and the necklace circles the wearer with adjustable leather cord. Gold plated beads accentuate the necklace.
- 14 grams
- 0.49 oz
- Necklace: 36.5 cm min L - x 72.6 cm max L x 0.3 cm W
- Necklace: 14.25" min L - x 28.5" max L x 0.1" W
- Pendant: 5 cm L x 5.2 cm W x 1.8 cm D
- Pendant: 2" L x 2" W x 0.7" D
- Earrings: 4 cm L x 2.3 cm W x 0.9 cm D
- Earrings: 1.6" L x 0.9" W x 0.4" D
- 14k gold plated stainless steel, copal wood, suede cord
- Avoid contact with water
- Hook earrings
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- High polish finish
- Sliding knot
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.