Matta creates modern Thai earrings reminiscent of luxurious velvet, often worn by nobility and royalty. Two dazzling faceted garnets nestle in sterling silver settings, creating the perfect support for two white cultured pearls.
- 7 grams
- 0.25 oz
- 2.1 cm L x 1 cm W
- 0.8" L x 0.4" W
- 925 sterling silver, cultured freshwater pearl, garnet
- Post earrings
- High polish finish
- Natural stone -- color and variegation will vary
- Natural pearl - color may vary slightly
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Thailand.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Thailand
Matta has provided an education for three children that she is not related to. Two have graduated and one is still at the university.
Matta has received 5 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $2700 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to invest in a bulk purchase of materials for her handcrafted jewelry.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.