Genuine Purple Orchid Resin Pendant Necklace with Gold Chain, "Orchid Majesty"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Resplendent in jewelry, a natural dendrobium orchid is forever preserved in resin to share its beauty. Danai accentuates the Thai blossom with 22k gold and displays the pendant on a slender brass chain bathed in gold.
Because natural blossoms are used, size and shape will vary slightly.
- 0.18 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Necklace length: 85 cm Interior Circumference
- Necklace length: 33.5" Inner Circ.
- Chain width: 2 mm
- Chain width: 2 mm
- Pendant: 5.5 cm L x 6.7 cm W x 2.5 cm D
- Pendant: 2.2" L x 2.6" W x 1" D
- 22k gold accent resin coated natural dendrobium orchid, 22k gold plated brass chain
- Color(s) may vary slightly
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- High polish finish
- Size and shape may vary slightly
- Boston link chain
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Thailand.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Thailand
Danai believes in opportunity, especially for anyone interested in the arts. Since he first began to explore his unique art form, he has given work to those who might experience difficulties with finding work elsewhere, among them, the profoundly deaf and those with limited sight. He has also nurtured the interest of very young students, providing them with the opportunity to observe his process and eventually employing them while they studied at the university.
Danai has created natural flower jewelry for 30 years. Some of his original workers are still with him. Today, he provides work for people who range in age from 20 to over 60.
My wife choose this item from your on line catalog. She was thrilled when it arrived and she could see its delicate beauty! Our admiration goes to the creator of this fine piece of jewelry!
Was This Review Helpful?
- This was a gift for: Wife
- Occasion: 'just because'