Mexican artisan Patricia Guzman displays the beauty of natural citrine and quartz in this exotic jewelry set. In shades of purple and amber, the quartz is surrounded by glittering crystals, while a labradorite stone rests on each side of the clasp. Handcrafted from 14k gold-plated stainless steel, the set features a y-necklace and dangle earrings.
- 25 grams
- 0.88 oz
- Necklace: 52.9 cm L x 0.15 cm W
- Necklace: 20.75" L x 0.1" W
- Earrings: 4.3 cm L x 1.3 cm W
- Earrings: 1.7" L x 0.5" W
- 14k gold-plated stainless steel, citrine, quartz, labradorite, crystal
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Lobster claw clasp
- High polish finish
- Rolo chain
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.