Green Quartz Clover Pendant with Golden Grass Cord Necklace, "Fortune Found"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Wagner and Cassia of Brazil create a beautiful pendant necklace of clover-shaped green quartz suspended from cords made of capim dourado or “golden grass” bound by golden thread. The necklace is accented by 18k gold plated brass rings.
Wagner discovered the beauty of capim dourado or “golden grass” as a young boy when he and his family moved to Ponte Alta do Tocantins in central Brazil, home to Jalapão state park where capim dourado flourishes. The crafting of capim dourado is an art form that has been passed down from parents to their children. Now Wagner and Cassia's four children work with them in the crafting of golden grass jewelry.
- 26 grams
- 0.92 oz
- Length: 44 cm L
- Length: 17.25" L
- Width: 5 mm
- Width: 5 mm
- Pendant: 6.5 cm L x 4.5 cm W x 0.5 cm D
- Pendant: 2.6" L x 1.8" W x 0.2" D
- Extender chain: 3 cm L x 0.5 cm W
- Extender chain: 1.2" L x 0.2" W
- Golden grass, quartz, 18k gold plated brass, polyester cord
- Avoid contact with water
- Color(s) may vary slightly
- Lobster claw clasp
- High polish finish
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Brazil.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Brazil