Hand Carved Tweneboa Wood Bongo Drum from Ghana, "Heartland"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Enjoy the thrill of a traditional West African rhythm as you play this unique black and brown bongo drum. Presented by Ghanaian artisan Mary Charity Owusu, this bongo is crafted out of tweneboa wood and covered with a goatskin head. Red and black cotton cord and intriguing hand-carved designs adorn the professionally tuned drum, which features a convenient carrying strap.
- 0.91 kgs
- 2.0 lbs
- 22.5 cm H x 21.5 cm W x 21.5 cm D
- 8.75" H x 8.5" W x 8.5" D
- Tweneboa wood, goatskin, cotton cord, iron rod
- Instrument Rating: Beginner quality, intended for casual use
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Made in Ghana.
- Ships fast from USA.
Reviews by Customers
I love it! The features and detail are excellent. I only wished she made a larger version.
Was This Review Helpful?
Yes (0) No (0)