Hand Crafted Multi Color Agate Beaded Necklace, "Lorlornyo"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Ghanaian artisan Harriet Faako Adjei designs this multicolor necklace in celebration of love. She calls her design Lorlornyo, meaning "love is good," in the Ewe language. Adjei threads chip-cut agates dyed in shades of orange, blue, cream, brown, and green with recycled glass beads, creating a waterfall pendant of dramatic elegance.
- 0.17 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Necklace: 46 cm L x 5 cm W
- Necklace: 18" L x 2" W
- Pendant: 17 cm L x 9 cm W
- Pendant: 6.75" L x 3.5" W
- Dyed agate, recycled glass beads, brass clasp
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa