Hand-Crocheted Alpaca Blend Hat with a Pompom from Peru, "Sweet Alabaster"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Sweet in its beauty, this lovely cold weather hat is hand-crocheted from a soft alpaca blend in solid alabaster. Peru's Barbara Villegas designs this hat, which is crafted by local artisans. This hat is completed with a delightful pompom at the top, as well as a cute trim at the bottom.
- 70 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- 46 cm Interior Circumference x 23 cm W x 22 cm H
- 18" Inner Circ. x 9" W x 8.75" H
- 90% acrylic, 10% alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
Your Purchase Makes a Difference!
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.