Hand-Crocheted Colorful 100% Alpaca Wrap Scarf from Peru, "Colors of the Mountain"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Evoking the Andean mountains, this 100% alpaca wrap scarf is crocheted by hand to feature colorful zigzag patterns. The perfect accessory for keeping warm, this scarf is designed by Peruvian artisan Elvia Melendez. Lovely fringes decorate the scarf at the ends.
- 0.30 kgs
- 0.7 lbs
- Scarf: 170 cm L x 20 cm W
- Scarf: 67" L x 7.75" W
- Fringes: 25 cm L
- Fringes: 9.75" L
- 100% alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes