Hand Made Red Rocking Horse Sculpture from Indonesia, "Flying Horse in Red"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This sculpture of a winged horse is hand-carved from Balinese albesia wood. By Indonesian artisan Togog Suyasa, the proud red steed features golden-colored wings and iron runners that allow it to rock back and forth. Natural pandan leaf fibers form the mane and tail.
- 0.14 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- 20 cm H x 16.5 cm W x 18 cm D
- 7.75" H x 6.5" W x 7" D
- Albesia wood, pandan leaf fiber, iron
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Intended for display on a tabletop or other flat surface
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Indonesia.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Bali and Java
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.