Handcrafted Andean Silver Modern Sodalite Ring, "Courageous Color"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Natural gemstones and polished Andean sterling silver distinguish a design of bold beauty. Crafted by hand, this ring by Adriana de Gadea focuses on inlaid bands of cool blue sodalite with its subtle, milky veins.
- 9 grams
- 0.32 oz
- Ring front dimensions: 1.15 cm L x 2.1 cm W x 0.3 cm H
- Ring front dimensions: 0.5" L x 0.8" W x 0.1" H
- Band width: 8 mm
- Band width: 8 mm
- View ring size chart
- 925 sterling silver, sodalite
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- High polish finish
- For rings of this width, we recommend ordering one size larger than usual to ensure a comfortable fit
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
Adriana de Gadea has received 6 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1900 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to invest in a bulk purchase of the raw materials she needs for making her jewelry.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
"Courageous Color Ring"
I bought this ring because I loved the look. Unfortunately the workmanship was terrible in that 2 of the 3 stones fell out within 2 weeks of receipt, which means that I can really no longer wear the ring. It is a pity and i am quite disappointed.
Was This Review Helpful?