Handcrafted Cotton Capri Pants, "Brown Desert"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
The design of these capri pants by Jariya Kakaew highlights the trendy minimalism of Thai fashions. They are sewn of cool cotton featuring an embroidered panel with handmade cotton twine. Intended for a comfortable fit, the pants feature a stretch waistband.
- 0.23 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 78.7 cm Waist x 68.6 cm Inseam x 43.2 cm Leg opening
- 31" Waist x 27" Inseam x 17" Leg opening
- 88.9 cm Waist x 68.6 cm Inseam x 43.2 cm Leg opening
- 35" Waist x 27" Inseam x 17" Leg opening
- 71.1 cm Waist x 66 cm Inseam x 41.9 cm Leg opening
- 28" Waist x 26" Inseam x 16.5" Leg opening
- 66 cm Waist x 66 cm Inseam x 41.9 cm Leg opening
- 26" Waist x 26" Inseam x 16.5" Leg opening
- View size chart
Jariya learned clothing design and construction from her brother, and passes this knowledge on to her assistants. Her clothing is created from natural materials and she incorporates elements of Thai designs into her garments. She is dedicated to using environmentally-friendly materials to create apparel for a modern lifestyle.
Jariya is able to give work to two artisans to help produce her clothing. She also has two helpers in her shop. All of them are from a local village.
Jariya Kakaew has received 6 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $900 and the most recent for $1300.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.