Handcrafted Palm Leaf Baguette in Sepia from Brazil, "Jungle Chic in Sepia"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This chic handbag from Brazil carries the spirit of the jungle wherever it goes. Samuel Costa hand-weaves the bag from palm leaf fibers, collecting the material in an eco-friendly manner that does not damage the trees. The textured, sepia baguette drapes over the shoulder on a thin strap of faux leather. It opens with a magnetic snap to a lined interior with subtle diamond motifs.
- 93 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- Bag: 9 cm H x 20 cm W x 5 cm D
- Bag: 3.5" H x 7.75" W x 2" D
- Strap: 130 cm L x 0.5 cm W
- Strap: 51" L x 0.2" W
- Drop length: 62 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 24.5" from strap to bag
- Palm leaf, synthetic leather strap. Polyester lining
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Eco-Positive: crafted with sustainably harvested materials, protecting the environment and its resources
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Brazil.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Brazil
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.