Handcrafted Wristband Bracelet from Mexico with Gold Accents, "Saint Benedict's Protection"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
The medallion of Saint Benedict is featured in 24k gold accented zinc alloy at the front of this bracelet, designed to bring protection and good fortune wherever it goes. Janeth Quintanilla creates the wristband with an array of charms that include an owl, turtle and butterfly as well as Hind images such as Ganesha and the om mantra. The Mexican artisan knots them along a length of beige cord, accented with golden cord and faceted glass beads.
- 38 grams
- 1.34 oz
- 19.3 cm L x 3 cm W
- 7.5" L x 1.2" W
- 24k gold plate, glass beads, zinc alloy, nylon cord, stainless steel snaps
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Magnetic clasp
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- Combination finish
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico