Handwoven Fringed Alpaca Blend Scarf with Stripes from Peru, "Sunset Love"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Peru's Ulloa Family works together to create this beautiful scarf, diligently handwoven of an alpaca wool blend on an artisanal loom. With an original design, the scarf features stripes of warm colors that express a love for the sunset. Fringes finish this cozy cold-weather accessory at each end.
- 80 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- Scarf: 165 cm L x 25 cm W
- Scarf: 65" L x 9.75" W
- Fringes: 8 cm L
- Fringes: 3.1" L
- 89% alpaca, 11% nylon
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes