Jade and Sterling Silver Beaded Bracelet from Guatemala, "Ancient Elegance"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Black leather cord hosts a beaded pendant of dark and light green jade alongside high-polish sterling silver, reflecting the ancient jewelry crafting traditions of Guatemala. Estuardo Jimenez designs and crafts the beaded bracelet, closing it with a silver toggle clasp.
- 9 grams
- 0.30 oz
- Bracelet: 20 cm L x 0.9 cm W
- Bracelet: 7.75" L x 0.4" W
- Pendant: 5.5 cm L x 1 cm W
- Pendant: 2.2" L x 0.4" W
- 925 sterling silver, jade, leather cord
- Avoid contact with water
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Toggle clasp
- High polish finish
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Estuardo generates employment opportunities in his community by having apprentices help him with his work.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.