Labradorite Link Pendant Bracelet from India, "Fascinating Egg"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
Totaling 8.5 carats, a fascinating egg-shaped labradorite stone centers small labradorite gems that circle the wrist. Designed by India's Neetu Barathi, this stunning accessory is crafted by local artisans, who use sterling silver to link the gems.
- 5 grams
- 0.19 oz
- Bracelet: 18 cm min L - x 20 cm max L x 1 cm W
- Bracelet: 7" min L - x 7.75" max L x 0.4" W
- Pendant: 1.7 cm L x 1.8 cm W x 0.4 cm D
- Pendant: 0.7" L x 0.7" W x 0.2" D
- Extender chain: 2 cm L x 0.3 cm W
- Extender chain: 0.8" L x 0.1" W
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.