Large Wood Black Forest Dancers Cuckoo Clock, "Black Forest Dancers"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
Our deluxe cuckoo clock is part of a tradition that dates to the mid-1700s in Germany’s Black Forest. A cuckoo emerges to announce the hour, and a quartet of Black Forest dancers spins under the chalet’s eaves. The clock features the classic cuckoo call and a rotating selection of songs; both can be shut off if desired. Handcrafted in Germany of wood with resin figurines. Uses two C batteries and one AA battery (not included).
List of songs:
- Music Box Dancer
- Muss I Denn
- Zhivago Melody
- Die Mühle im Schwarzwald (The Black Forest Mill)
- Ich Weiss Nicht, Was Soll es Bedeuten (The Lorelei)
- Oh Mein Papa
- Fröhlicher Wanderer (Happy Wanderer)
- Que Sera
- Für Elise (For Elise)
- 2.17 kgs
- 4.8 lbs
- Clock body: 29.8 cm H x 17.1 cm W x 6.3 cm D
- Clock body: 11.75" H x 6.75" W x 2.5" D
- Total length (with weights): 60 cm L
- Total length (with weights): 23.5" L
- Birchwood, lime wood, resin, metal
- Batteries not included
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Germany.
- Ships fast from USA.