Leather Accent Tribal Cotton Shoulder Bag, "Naga Midnight"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Woven by hand, beautiful textiles attest to the skill of Naga women, a tribal people from northeastern India and parts of Burma. The weavings are incorporated in this lovely bohemian black handbag from Chirada. Brown leather forms the straps and reinforces the bottom while red, white, purple, yellow and blue define the motifs. Inside, the bag is lined in brown faux suede fabric and features three inner pockets, one with a zipper.
Because each bag is a handmade work of art, the colors and motifs will vary slightly but the theme remains the same.
- 0.66 kgs
- 1.5 lbs
- Bag: 35 cm H x 42 cm W x 16 cm D
- Bag: 13.75" H x 16.5" W x 6.25" D
- Handles: 46 cm L x 1.3 cm W
- Handles: 18" L x 0.5" W
- Handle drop length: 19 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 7.5" from strap to bag
- Shoulder strap: 108 cm L x 3.3 cm W
- Shoulder strap: 43" L x 1.3" W
- Strap drop length: 55 cm from strap to bag
- Strap drop length: 21.75" from strap to bag