Oxidized Cultured Pearl Filigree Dangle Earrings from Mexico, "Regal Tlatoani"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Replete with glowing white cultured pearls, these dangle earrings capture the spirit of colonial handicrafts. German Zarate handcrafts the pair of sterling silver filigree with an oxidized finish. He names this designTlatoani, a Nahuatl term for the highly-respected ruler of a pre-Hispanic state.
Because each pair of earrings is meticulously crafted by hand, there may be slight variations in size, shape and details but all are true to the Mexican artisan's design.
- 7 grams
- 0.25 oz
- 5.3 cm H x 2.5 cm W x 0.2 cm D
- 2.1" H x 1" W x 0.1" D
- 925 sterling silver, cultured freshwater pearl
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Oxidized finish
- Natural pearl - color may vary slightly
- Kidney earwire
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.