Small and beautiful, the Our Lady of Glory of the Hill church nestles amid almond trees. It affords a spectacular view of the bay and of Corcovado Hill in the distance. Designed by Alfred Agache, it was built in 1926 and is a favorite venue for weddings. Jader takes a view across the flower-filled Paris Plaza to depict the stately landmark.
Titled "Igreja da Glória Vista da Praça Paris" in Portuguese.