Recycled Glass Beaded Necklace in Sky Blue from Ghana, "Sprightly Sky"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Circling the neck with an elegant strand of recycled glass and sese wood beads, this sprightly necklace is designed by Ghana's Ali Mohammed. He centers it with a beaded torsade of sky blue glass, accented by a sprinkle of deep blue and yellow.
- 46 grams
- 0.1 lbs
- Necklace: 50 cm L x 1 cm W
- Necklace: 19.75" L x 0.4" W
- Pendant: 25 cm L x 2 cm W
- Pendant: 9.75" L x 0.8" W
- Recycled glass beads, sese wood, brass clasp
- Avoid contact with water
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
Ali financially supports the education of two of his own children and two others in primary school.
Ali Mohammed has received 6 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $200 and the most recent for $2000.
Starting off with very humble earnings, Ali has worked hard to grow his workshop and better his livelihood and that of his family.
Ali currently supports four children who are all under the age of ten.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.