Rustic Floral Recycled Plastic Dangle Earrings from Ghana, "Joyful Flowers"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Carved with intricate floral motifs, rhombus-shaped beads are surrounded by faceted black ovals. Esther Narh of Ghana presents these eco-friendly dangle earrings, crafted of recycled plastic on brass hooks.
- 10 grams
- 0.35 oz
- 5 cm L x 1 cm W
- 2" L x 0.4" W
- Recycled plastic beads, brass hooks
- Hook earrings
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- High polish finish
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.