Single Cotton Hammock Swing in Cerulean from Nicaragua, "Above the Sea"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Mirna Hernandez develops the traditional shape of a hammock into an inviting swing chair. Woven of sturdy cotton in cerulean and finished by hand, the cozy single swing evokes the ocean view of Playa Ocotal. It is suspended from brass rings and a guacimo wood rod, arriving with a handy travel bag.
- 2.00 kgs
- 4.4 lbs
- Hammock: 114.78 cm H x 99.06 cm W x 88.9 cm D
- Hammock: 45" H x 39" W x 35" D
- Bag: 106.88 cm H x 12 cm Diam.
- Bag: 42" H x 4.7" Diam.
- 100% cotton, guacimo wood, brass rings
- Hanging accessories not included
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Not weather resistant
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Mirna Hernandez has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $500 and the most recent for $400.