Sterling Silver and Natural Turquoise Necklace, "Wishes"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Guillermo Arregui designs a luminous choker of arresting beauty. It is hand crafted of sterling silver and centered by cool turquoise. Crowned with an iridescent pearl and blue topaz, the pendant glistens with tumbaga, a gold and copper alloy developed since pre-Hispanic times.
.925 Sterling silver
- 20 grams
- 0.71 oz
- Choker: 38 cm L (end to end)
- Choker: 15" L (end to end)
- Pendant: 7 cm L x 1 cm W x 0.5 cm D
- Pendant: 2.8" L x 0.4" W x 0.2" D
- Sterling silver, cultured pearl, turquoise,blue topaz gold and copper alloy
- Signed by the artist
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- High polish finish
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico