Sustainably Harvested Teakwood Rounded Edge Cutting Board, "Form and Function"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Giorgiana and Miloika Penon of Costa Rica design this cutting board made of certified sustainably harvested teakwood, showing off its beautiful grain, and polishing it with beeswax to give it luster. The board is an asymmetrical triangular shape with rounded sides and a circle cutout at one end for easy handling. The artisans recommend occasionally polishing the board with any edible oil to maintain a soft sheen.
- 0.54 kgs
- 1.2 lbs
- 32.5 cm L x 27 cm W x 1 cm D
- 12.75" L x 10.75" W x 0.4" D
- Hand wash in warm water
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Eco-Friendly: carved from natural and sustainable wood
- Food safe
- Polish with vegetable oil
- Not dishwasher safe
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America