Teakwood Single-Serve Drip Coffee Stand from Costa Rica, "Costa Rican Morning"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Start off your morning like many in Costa Rica with this charming single-serve drip coffee stand. After the style of chorreadores, which are extremely popular in Costa Rica, Giorgiana and Miloika Penon design this stand, which is handcrafted of renewable teakwood. Place your favorite mug on the base and fill the filter bag at the top with coffee. Then, simply pour hot water through the filter to make your very own drip coffee. This stand features a foldable design for easy storage, and arrives with a second filter bag, which can be reused.
- 0.30 kgs
- 0.7 lbs
- 24.5 cm H x 13 cm W x 12 cm D
- 9.75" H x 5" W x 4.7" D
- Teakwood, cotton
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Eco-Friendly: carved from natural and sustainable wood
- Polish with vegetable oil
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America