Teal & Blue 100% Alpaca Pullover Patterned Peruvian Sweater, "Playful Teal"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Symmetrical patterns in amber and different shades of blue bring a playful accent to this teal pullover sweater from Peru. Fernando Cano's design features a soft crew neck and a slightly opened curved waist for a deliciously comfortable fit. The sweater is knit of alpaca - coveted since the days of the Inca Empire because it is soft, lightweight and warm.
- 0.40 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 69.85 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 93.98 cm Bust/chest x 78.74 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 27.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 37" Bust/chest x 31" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca
- Do not bleach
- Use mild detergent only
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Dry flat in the shade
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
Fernando Cano has received 10 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1200 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to purchase materials for his designs.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.