Wood Pendant Necklace African Mini Mask Adjustable Length, "Gaze Inward"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Ali Mohammed of Ghana designs a pendant necklace featuring a miniature sese wood mask of a man deep in thought with eyes closed. The mask hangs from a black nylon cord decorated with round wood beads and honey-colored oblong plastic beads. The cord has a slip knot, making it easy to adjust the length.
- 24 grams
- 0.85 oz
- Necklace: 58 cm min L - x 75.5 cm max L x 1 cm W
- Necklace: 22.75" min L - x 29.5" max L x 0.4" W
- Pendant: 7 cm L x 3.5 cm W
- Pendant: 2.8" L x 1.4" W
- Sese wood, recycled plastic beads, nylon cord
- Avoid contact with water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Length is adjustable
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Sliding knot
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
Ali financially supports the education of two of his own children and two others in primary school.
Ali Mohammed has received 6 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $200 and the most recent for $2000.
Starting off with very humble earnings, Ali has worked hard to grow his workshop and better his livelihood and that of his family.
Ali currently supports four children who are all under the age of ten.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.