Wood Teardrop with Cotton Cross-Stitch Pendant Necklace, "Bold Rain"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
The unique pendant on this necklace features a teardrop of caobilla wood hung from a red waxed nylon cord. The bottom of the teardrop is wrapped in bright yellow cotton thread from which hangs a yellow agate bead. The wood teardrop has a perforated center decorated in cotton thread cross-stitch creating vibrant yellow and red stripes. Mexican artisan Nadia Fonseca handcrafts this pendant necklace.
- 8 grams
- 0.28 oz
- Necklace: 75.7 cm L x 0.2 cm W
- Necklace: 30" L x 0.1" W
- Pendant: 7.4 cm L x 5 cm W x 0.5 cm D
- Pendant: 2.9" L x 2" W x 0.2" D
- Caobilla wood, agate, cotton thread, waxed nylon cord, copper
- Avoid contact with water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Natural stone -- color and variegation will vary
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico